Sunday, February 10, 2008

Always Dream Big!!!!


Well, if you are here, you have received my letter and I appreciate more than you will ever know the consideration you are taking on whether or not to help me follow and live my dreams!! Training is going well, did a great swim workout on tues...30x100 on the 1:30 last year during the season I was going 1:12 for like 15 and then 1:20 for the last 15, this week the first 10 were 1:13, second 10 were 1:11, and the last 10, I went 1:07 (by the way I don't do flip turns). Swimming is my weak link to success and with help from the UT Lady Vols, for I have been the volunteer assistant coach this year, and Matt, the head coach has been helping me, the water has become a place that I actually am starting to enjoy. More to come every few days, This will be a resource for those who want to follow me, you can come to this site and check in every few days or weeks or just as you please. First Race is April 20 in Alabama at the Talent Id 2012 Race, 80 Under 29 Guys and Gals are invited and this will be the first race to start looking at the Talent for 2012, I can't wait.....Talk with you soon....Remember to always Dream Big!!!

No comments: