Thursday, June 5, 2008

World Champs

Well hello everyone, I am in Vancouver B.C. Wow this city is amazing and this week has been amazing as well, so much is happening and I am one blessed individual, my Dreams are coming true!!! I race on Sat at 12:15 est. and will be giving a race report asap. I ask you to think, if you could do one thing today and know that you would not fail what would it be...then do it, cause there is no word such as failure, just learning. This past week some sponsors have come forward and I can't tell you how blessed and thankful I am. My board of directors Andrew Huck, Dr. David Forsberg, and Jon Lawler, words cannot express how I feel and am so thankful you three are in my life.

Two of my good friends are racing at Eagleman 70.3 and trying to get their Kona spots this weekend, tear it up Amy and Scott.

Here is a link to the recent news paper article. Check it out if you wish.
www.knoxnews.com/news/2008/jun/04/
bell-to-take-on-triathlons-best/

Remeber if you don't dream big what is the use in dreaming.
Eric

No comments: